DRAG RACING WIRELESS TRACK IR SENSOR 6-36 VDC 1 x SET
COMING SOON !
- Wireless R/C & Full Size IR Track Sensors, settable frequencies (not 2.4g) so no interference with towers and other frequencies
- An opposed (IR through beam) arrangement consists of a receiver located within the line-of-sight of the transmitter. In this mode, an object is detected when the light beam is blocked from getting to the receiver from the transmitter.
- Adjustable Sensor Mount for High and Low Tracking.
- Can be applied in Drag Racing Vehicle or Tire detection as car passes sensor. Can also be used for security systems, manufacturing, industry and more.
- If using for Drag Racing you will need the following SETS or Pairs of Sensors: 1 Set for 60ft, 1 set for 660ft, 1 set for 1000ft, 1 set for FINISH so total of 4 SETS per LANE or total of 8 SETS Per 2 Race lanes. The PRE-STAGE & STAGE will use WIRED DATA CABLES. The Sensors will capture Times (ET& MPH)
- If ONLY wishing 60ft and Finish then you only need 2 SETS for EACH LANE of TRACK so if both lanes you will need 4 sets for TOTAL, this will NOT capture MPH but times only !
- Suggested power supply:
- Customer is responsible for mounting correctly and testing run for correct detection position ether by Tire or Car body!
- 1 set of Mounting brackets Included.
- NOTE: If using with our Drag-it-Anywhere® Main unit you must order _ to be announced.
||Drag Racing track Photoelectric Switch
||DC 3/2 Wire NPN NO (Normal Open)
|Opposed/ Through Beam IR Type
||5m / 1-40ft
||2.4 x 7cm/0.9” x 2.8” (Max.D*L)
||Yellow, Black, Gray
|Cable Length (Each One)
||1 Set x Photoelectric Switch